Monday, September 05, 2005

Been so long since I Blog

Its really been so long since i blog.. sigh.. so busy with work man... nowadays also no time to go home in e afternoon n rest.. even weekends sometimes also must work.. attend shop openings and musical and etc.

Went to e Superstar Finals live at Indoor Stadium.. another benefit of working in Energizer.. haha. FREE TICKETSSS atmosphere not too bad after all..

Busy with work.. willll want to blog more if have e chance.. Anyone game for Tennis or golf call me.. Now wanna look for kaki to play together liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)