Monday, July 25, 2005

Crazy over Tennis...

Been playing lotsa tennis for the past few days.. n i think i really crazy.. Below are e expenses i spend on tennis so far..

Racquet = $150 (Head Brand)
Tennis Bag = $50
Balls = $12
Anti Dampender = $10
Wristbands = $12..

wow.. such a waste of $ when u calculate like tt.. but no choice lo.. have to play n buy stuff.. keep playing with fugen n a few of my pri sch friend.s.. wanted to thanks Jin Loon for always booking e court for us la.. thanks man friend

Workwise is stil more or less e same.. only now I'm more responsbile and taking charge of more accouts now.. and attended a Watsons Regional conference call today.. kinda interesting and to know my coy status in other countries other than singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)