Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Blue!!!!!

Sigh.. v bad day today... went into office late s raining keep e whole expressway full and slow like cockroach.. n e worst part when i step into office, my boss immediately shouted.. RYAN, wheres ur sales report.. i thought i want it by last fri...
After fri sales call, of coz give to u on monday ma.. expect me to work from home n give u e report huh!!! Crazy.... call ur self e boss when u urseld take ur own sweet time to appove this and that... I asked u how come my sales order on 5th haven approve yet... u said u looking into it... TOday wat day liao... expect customers to wait huh...
Motivate me to go elsewhere n seek employment... I'm Fine!! since ive been gg for interviews anyway!!! when i'm gone... make sure all e customers gone with me also... only gd thing for today... got back my damaged HP from Nokia.. service isn't tt bad after all...

PISS OFF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)