Friday, May 20, 2005

Over The Moon!!!!!

Received a great call today... i got selected for a job that i think i realy like.. I'm gg to Energizer to sell batteries.. finally able to get into e FMCG industry... Energizer.. a US MNC.. hopefully e package offered to me on tuesday will be good enough for me to leave.. which i think every other coy packages is gd enuff compared to my current one lo...

E only setback is e office is in TUAS.. so have to travel from east to west everyday.. but than.. wat i heard e coy will pay for parking n erp.. n everyting related to transport.. so hopefully i can get wat i want lo.. decided liao. once i change to a better paying job.. i will get a dog.. hahah..

So friends who r reading this.. pray tat e tuesdays offer to me will b kind enuff....

Energizer Batteries.. can last SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Long.. hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)