Friday, June 17, 2005

2 weeks into e new job

2 weeks have pass.. what a fast n ok week la.. still learning my new roles and responsibilities at my new coy... different now le.. gotta manage sales ... and also manage my sales rep n merchandisers.. not v easy as all of them have been like w e coy for 10 over years already... just realise tt everyone in e coy work like for ages one..

GM - 20 yrs.
Marketing Mgr - 38 yrs
My Mgr - 18 yrs..
wa lau.. all sales repl newest is 8 yrs..

Think e coy shld treat staff quite well la... if not won't stay so long.. Actually coy is ok.. except quite scandalous la..alredy know a sales exec mixing with boss n etc.. better watch my mouth n keep quiet.. hahah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. long time no write. enjoying your new job? anyways your company sounds really old too hahahahaha. go freshen them up. i jsut started my intern this wk.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)