Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Is e last straw!!!!

Today... Last straw Day!!! meeting with both my boss.. they complain abt me not doing sales for e past 3 days... indeed i didn't do sales for past 3 days.. but i'm so busy keying in data for e mother's day participants.. I finish in 3 days.. any other person will take 1 week..

Complain tat no sales... I complain they no budget ... they complain back i no sales.. i complain back they no $ for marketing... ding dong ding dong.. sigh... than e final straw came!!

My lady boss.. on e table.. just push e paper on e table n shout!!! RYAN LOOOK!!! ur this mth sales figures.. i almost wanted to stand up and walk away.. blady hell.. is this e way u talk to ur sales person... fine.. its ok.. when i leave.. i make sure tat all retailers carrying ur product will also stop carrying... u think ur product is so gd..??? i believe my relationship w my retailers is better.... c in e end who will win!!

anyway i'm leaving soon.. who gives a damm abt ur so call annnual conference... let ppl know ppl will laugh... which coy in e world will organize their so call annual conf at phuket.. oh ya.. i forgot becos its CHEAP!!!! sigh..

how to work for such a coy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)