Thursday, June 30, 2005

busy week man..

What a few busy weeks.. but i love me job la... v good job la.. liase with buyer and than get my merchandisers to do sales.. kinda gd becos its more like management and marketing... got my pay liao.. but haven get Glosel pay.. what a lousy n f up ex coy man.... take my new pay liao... old coy stil dun wanan pay..

ex coy always treat ppl like tt... all previous colleagues all cannot get pay one.. anyway went MOM n sue them liao.. if they dun pay they will get it one.... hahah... to all my friends out there... pls buy energizer batteries.. hhaha.. n pls buy from Watsons becos is my key account.. ahhah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

I'm basically a very friendly and fun loving guy who loves to mix around with people. All friends of mine, pls add me to ur MSN with ryanann11@hotmail.com

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)